UETDREL006: Work safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $250
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to work safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker.
It includes compliance with safe approach distances for the worker, plant, tools and equipment.
The application of the skills and knowledge described in this unit may require a licence/registration to practice in the workplace.
Other conditions may also apply under state and territory legislative and regulatory licensing requirements which must be confirmed prior to commencing this unit.
No entry requirements or prerequisites are stated for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- Mandatory new workers Existing Workers requiring full initial training as their last training is more than 12 months old
- Must be 18 years of age or over (AIET does not train underage students)
- Have the required LLN skills as indicated by passing the AIET Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment to be completed by all applicants prior to completion of registration
- Must provide 100 points of identification including a photo id.
- Must be 18 years of age or over(AIET does not train underage students)
- Must provide a verifiable SOA in UETDREL006 Working safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker – which is dated no more than 12 months prior to the start date of the refresher training with AIET. Refresher training is required when training is completed within 12 months of the training expiry date.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- WHS Legislation, regulations, standards
- Hazard control measures
- Communication method between the workers and safety observer
- Safety observer role and responsibilities
- Safe approach distances for the work to be performed are determined
- Work permits, Incident Reports accordance workplace requirement
- Prepare to work safely in the Vicinity of live electrical apparatus
- Work Safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus
- Complete work and documentation
You will receive the following unit of competency:
Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment UETDREL006-Working safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker convenient wallet-sized card issued through RTO#45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.