UETDREL006: Work safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $250
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Friday 8:30am – 2:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes on Request)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
Refresher Training: electrical spotter training needs to be refreshed annually.
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to work safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker.
It includes compliance with safe approach distances for the worker, plant, tools and equipment.
The application of the skills and knowledge described in this unit may require a licence/registration to practice in the workplace.
Other conditions may also apply under state and territory legislative and regulatory licensing requirements which must be confirmed prior to commencing this unit.
No entry requirements or prerequisites are stated for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- The participant must be 18 years of age and above.
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Participants require to have a level of physical capacity to complete this course to be deemed competent or issued with a statement of certification.
- Must provide a verifiable SOA in UETDREL006 Working safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- WHS Legislation, regulations, standards
- Hazard control measures
- Communication method between the workers and safety observer
- Safety observer role and responsibilities
- Safe approach distances for the work to be performed are determined
- Work permits, Incident Reports accordance workplace requirement
- Prepare to work safely in the Vicinity of live electrical apparatus
- Work Safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus
- Complete work and documentation
You will receive the following unit of competency:
Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment UETDREL006-Working safely in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker convenient wallet-sized card issued through RTO#45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $50 per item.