RIIWHS204D WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $200
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price: Working at Heights + Confined Space (Only $370 – 2 Days Training)
This course aims to train the participant within the industry to work safely at heights in accordance with the relevant codes, unit of competency, and current regulations at heights in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
STA offers this short course for those who are working in operational roles where they are needed to operate work at heights. The course includes understanding and identifying the work instructions, requirements, and procedures for the task, accessing and setting up equipment, doing work at heights, and organizing the work area.
No entry requirements or prerequisites for this course
STA Entry Requirements
- The participant must be 18 years of age and above.
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Participants require to have a level of physical capacity to complete this course to be deemed competent or issued with a statement of certification.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- WHS Regulatory Requirements
- Managing risks.
- Heights Safety equipment
- Use a fall-prevention device
- Safe anchoring, both permanent and temporary
- Presentation, Video on working at height activities
- Practical Training at height
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
After the completion of the course, the participant will gain the following skills and Knowledge:
- Legislative Requirement: WHS Australian Standards and Codes of Practices.
- Identify work instruction and procedures.
- Operate Work at heights & Check safety system periodically for compliance
- ability to check, clean, maintain and store equipment and other tools.
You will receive the following unit of competency:
Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.