CPCWHS1001 White Card Course - Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $120
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Wednesdays from 2 PM to 8:30 PM (Evening Classes)
Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 3 PM (Morning Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
100points as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.( Evidence of Identification)
This competency course aims to enlighten the participant with the mandatory work health and safety training required before undertaking construction work. This white card course in NSW requires the person to demonstrate personal awareness and knowledge of health and safety legislative requirements to work safely and prevent any injury or harm to self and others.
The statement of training focuses on understanding necessary risk control measures, identifying and orally reporting common construction site hazards, and identifying procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies. It also covers correctly and fitting standard personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction zone.
No entry requirements or prerequisites stated for this course
STA Entry Requirements
Participants must have sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to complete this course. Participants also require a level of physical ability to complete this training to be deemed competent or issued with an attainment statement.
SafeWork NSW Conditions For Assessment
- Applicants should be at least 14 Years of age.
- Able to produce 100points as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to belong in the training and assessment.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- Legislation & Workplace Hazards
- Presentation & Videos
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
This course is programmed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to work in the construction Industry safely.
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work.
- Purpose & use of PPE are identified and demonstrated.
- Procedures for reporting hazards, incidents, and injuries are identified.
- Recognize incident and emergency response procedures.
After the successful completion of the course, you will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment CPCWHS1001-Prepare to work safely in the construction industry Issued through RTO #45234
- Certificate approved from SafeWork valid 60 Days till they receive actual Card issued sent to their residential address
Course Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Payment to be done in full before Course commencement
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $50 per item.