RIIHAN309F - Conduct Telescopic materials handler operations
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $450
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
This telehandler training course aims to provide the participant with all the requirements needed for obtaining a TSHA Trained Telehandler Operator License. Successfully completing this course will allow anyone enrolling for this course to operate any non-slewing Telehandler within Australia.
This course does not cover the requirements for using a slewing Telehandler or crane jib attachments with a lifting capacity over three tones.
No entry requirements or prerequisites for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- Applicants should be at least 14 years and nine months.
- Able to produce sufficient identification with name and photo (i.e., driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training program and assessment.
Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- Pre-operational Inspections: on the telehandler and each type of attachment being conducted
- Operate: shifting loads and traveling through obstacles
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation
- Conclude Operations: Parking, securing the equipment, and following site-specific procedure
This course is programmed to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to work safely in the construction Industry.
Upon successfully completing the course, a Gold Card Telehandler License will be issued by the TSHA with each type of attachment completed.
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.