RIIMPO316E Conduct self-propelled compactor operations
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Onsite Training
- COST: $420
- DURATION:1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
This Course describes the skills and knowledge required to operate a self-propelled compactor to perform spreading, levelling and compacting operations.
This unit applies to those working in site -based roles.
No entry requirements or prerequisites stated for this course
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Have the physical and mental capability to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. All participants attending the training solutions are to be physically fit and wear protective clothing and required PPE
- 1 Day Training & assessment with experience
- 3 Days Training & assessment with Non-experience
- Plan and prepare for self-propelled compactor operations
- Operate self-propelled compactor in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Prepare to relocate the self-propelled compactor
- Conduct housekeeping activities
You will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment RIIMPO316E-Conducts Self-propelled compactor operations and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Payment to be done in full before Course commencement
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.