ICTWHS201 Provide telecommunications services safely on roofs
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $180
- DURATION:1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price: Provide telecommunications services on roofs +Working at Heights (Only $275-1 Day Training)
This Course describes the skills and knowledge to engage in safe work practices when installing or repairing telecommunications equipment on roof structures.
It applies to individuals employed as technicians and installers who are required to safely install or repair telecommunications equipment on roof structures. It includes planning, risk assessment and implementing control measures while undertaking telecommunications installation or repairs.
No entry requirements or prerequisites stated for this course
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participants must Hold RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights.
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 equivalent or higher to evidence the required English Language skills to handle unit-specific terminology and calculations as well as written and verbal instruction. If unable to provide this requirement, AIET will conduct an LLN test before registration.
- Have the physical and mental capability to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. All participants attending the training are to be physically fit and wear protective clothing and required PPE
- The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted
- WHS Regulatory Requirements
- Managing risks.
- Heights Safety equipment
- Use a fall-prevention device
- Safe anchoring, both permanent and temporary
- Presentation, Video on working at height activities
- Practical Training at height
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
This course is programmed to provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to provide telecommunications services on roofs.
- telecommunication technician/trade worker/installer in Australia
- Installing or repairing telecommunications equipment on roof structures.
As a minimum, given the plans and specifications for the roof working area of a corner, extending at least 4 metres in either direction and greater than 1.8 m high, incorporating harnesses and harness fixing points for safe personal and stores access to the roof, stores and equipment locations
You will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment ICTWHS201-Provide telecommunications service safely on roofs and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
- Provide telecommunication services safely on roofs suitable wallet –sized card issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.