- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $400
- DURATION: 2 Days Training & 1 Day assessment
- INTAKE: Monday OR Thursday (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
This course aims to train participants with the skills and knowledge required to perform a forklift truck safely following all the relevant legislative requirements. Competence of this Course does not in itself result in an HRWL license to operate this plant.
No entry requirements or prerequisites are stated for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- Participants must be 18 years and above.
- Participants must have sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to complete this course.
- Participants also need a level of physical ability to complete this course to be deemed competent or issued with a statement of completion.
SafeWork NSW Conditions for Assessment
- All Applicants must be 18 years of age
- have the ability to produce 100points as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
- Oral assessment can be arranged for any applicants having problem with writing and reading. An extra charge applies.
Training is held for two full days, and a SafeWork NSW assessment is conducted on the third day.
- Day 1-Presentation, discussion and forklift operational activities & Practical training
- Day 2- Practical training & Theory review
- Day 3-SafeWork NSW Assessment.
This course is programmed to provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to operate a forklift truck safely, following all the relevant legislative requirements to:
- Plan and prepare for the work task.
- Pre-start checks & Operational checks are carried out on forklift.
- Pick up, drive, maneuver, and place a minimum of 250kg dynamic or non-dynamic loads safely at several heights with a compliant racking system.
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation.
- Conclude Operations: Parking, Securing the equipment and following site-specific procedures.
You will receive the following unit of competency:
Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment TLILIC0003 License to operate a forklift truck Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
2 Days Training & 1 Day Assessment – $400
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
A SafeWork NSW License Application Fee of $75.00 applied when the successful applicant lodges the paperwork at a safework NSW authorized post office.
- Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item
- Re-Assessment fees apply