- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $220
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price: Working at Heights +Confined Space (Only $370 – 2 Days Training)
This course aims to train participants in identifying and understanding the confined space hazard and work safety in confined spaces in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This course is appropriate for anyone working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces. Every Participants that registered for this course will learn complete hazard identifications, entry permits for Confined Space Operations, and risk assessments. They will also know how to operate various confined space safety equipment and tools.
No entry requirements or prerequisites are stated for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years of age and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participant must have successfully completed the Australian year 12 equivalent or higher to evidence the required English Language skills to handle unit specific terminology and calculations as well as written and verbal instruction. If unable to provide, AIET will conduct an LLN Test before registration.
- Have the physical and mental capability to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. All participants attending the training are to be physically fit and wear protective clothing and required PPE.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- Confined Space Legislation & Workplace Hazards.
- Confined Space Equipment
- Reading Gas Monitor.
- Presentation, Video on Confined Space activities
- Practical Training at Confined Space Entry
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
This course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to enter and work in confined spaces. After the completion of the Course, Candidates will gain the following skills and expertise:
- Identify confined spaces
- Legislative requirements: WHS, Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
- Plan and prepare for working in a confined space
- monitor the atmosphere for harmful elements according to workplace procedures
- Clean Up and Exit Confined Space.
You will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
- Enter & work in confined spaces and a suitable wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
1 Day training $220
Combo price with working at heights: Only $370
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.