RIIHAN301E - Operate elevating work platform (EWP) under 11m (Yellow Card)
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $250
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price:Elevating Work Platform-Scissor Lift Training (SL) And Boom Lift (BL) Under 11 Metres Tickets AND SafeWork NSW High Risk Work License (HRW) for EWP OVER 11 Metres $850 (2 Days Training + 1 Day for HRW assessment)
This course aims to provide a license that will allow workers to move vertically and to different locations. It covers all the requirements for obtaining an EWPA Yellow Card Trained Operator Photo License.
If a participant successfully completes any of the selected classes of this course, it will allow operating any EWP in that class within Australia.
No entry requirements or prerequisites for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- Applicants should be at least 16 years and over.
- Able to produce sufficient identification with name and photo (i.e., driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Speak and understand English at a level to be able to participate in the training and assessment.
Note: Oral assessments can be arranged for applicants with writing and reading difficulties.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- Operate: Lifting to varying heights and traveling through obstacles
- Plan Operations: Hazard management
- Pre-operational Inspections: on each type of EWP class being conducted
- Conclude Operations: Parking, securing the equipment, and following site-specific procedures
Upon completing the course, a Yellow Card Trained Operator Licence with your photo will be issued by the EWPA with each EWP training completed.
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.