HLTAID011 Provide First Aid Course
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $100
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday, Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
This Course describes the skills and knowledge required to perform first aid in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines. This unit applies to all persons who may be required to provide first aid in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
No entry requirements or prerequisites are stated for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years of age and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Have USI or create one from https://www.usi.gov.au/your-usi/create-usi
- Participants require having a level of physical capacity to complete this course to be deemed competent or issued with a statement of certification.
- Applicants need to have the physical capability to perform CPR on manikins placed both on the floor and on a firm surface for 2 x 2 minute uninterrupted sessions including a rotation of rescuers.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation CPR & Defibrillator (adult, child & infant)
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Fractures and dislocations
- Burns and scalds
- Head, chest and spinal injuries
- Fainting and unconsciousness
- Bandaging techniques
- Asthma management
- Anaphylaxis management
- Poisoning, bites, stings and much more!
- Online videos & multiple choice exam
- Practical first aid & CPR demonstrations / aid skills assessment
After the successful completion of the course, the participant will gain the following skills and Knowledge:
- Recognize and assess an emergency situation.
- Provide first aid with established first aid procedures.
- Communicate details of the incident
- Review the incident.
You will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment HLTAID011- Provide First Aid Certificate RTO#45234
- A refresher needed every 36 Month for the HLTAID0011-Provide First Aid
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.
Book your First Aid Course online now or call us at 1300 414 209.
View our other First Aid Courses here: