RIIMPO337E Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $420
- DURATION:1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
This Course describes the skills and knowledge required to operate, load, haul and dump materials using an articulated haul truck.
This unit applies to those who work in operational roles.
This unit applies to both front and rear dumping haul trucks.
An articulated dump truck works by bending at the articulation joint, so it can navigate more easily. A rigid dump truck steers by using a rack and pinion system. This system turns the entire chassis of the truck at the same time as the front and rear wheels move.
No entry requirements or prerequisites stated for this course
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Have the physical and mental capability to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. All participants attending the construction training are to be physically fit and wear protective clothing and required PPE
- 1 Day Training & assessment with experience
- 3 Days Training & assessment with Non-experience
- Plan and prepare for articulated haul operations
- Operate articulated haul truck in line with established requirements
- Load, haul and dump materials to complete work activity
- Conduct housekeeping activities
You will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment ICTWHS201-Provide telecommunications service safely on roofs and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Payment to be done in full before Course commencement
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.