RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Space Training Course Sydney
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $180
- DURATION: 1 Day Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price: Working at Heights +Enter a Confined Space (Only $350 – 2 Days Training)
Enter and work in confined space course aims to train participants in identifying and understanding the confined space hazard and work safety in confined spaces in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This course is appropriate for anyone working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces. Every Participant that registered for this course will learn complete hazard identifications, entry work permits for Confined Space Operations, and risk assessments. They will also know how to operate various confined space safety equipment and tools.
No entry requirements or prerequisites for this course
STA Entry Requirements
- The participant must be 18 years of age and above.
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Participants also need a level of physical ability to complete this course to be deemed competent or issued permit with a statement of completion.
The total duration is 1 day course. Onsite training and assessment are conducted in our training centre.
- Confined Space Legislation & Workplace Hazards.
- Confined Space Equipment
- Reading Gas Monitor.
- Presentation, Video on Confined Space activities
- Practical Training at Confined Space Entry
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
This course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to enter and work in confined spaces health and safety. After the completion of the Course, Candidates will gain the following skills and expertise:
- Identify confined spaces
- Legislative requirements: WHS, Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
- Plan and prepare for working in a confined space
- monitor the atmosphere for harmful elements according to workplace procedures
- Clean Up and Exit Confined Space.
You will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.