Confined Space Combined Training Courses
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $450
- DURATION: 2 Days Training
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
This course aims to train participants in identifying and understanding the confined space hazard and work safety in confined spaces in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This course is appropriate for anyone working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces. Every Participants that registered for this course will learn complete hazard identifications, entry permits for Confined Space Operations, and risk assessments. They will also know how to operate various confined space safety equipment and tools.
No entry requirements or prerequisites are stated for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years of age and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Participants also need a level of physical ability to complete this course to be deemed competent or issued with a statement of completion.
The total duration is 1 day. Training and assessment are conducted.
- Confined Space Legislation & Workplace Hazards.
- Confined Space Equipment
- Reading Gas Monitor.
- Presentation, Video on Confined Space activities
- Practical Training at Confined Space Entry
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
This course is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to enter and work in confined spaces. After the completion of the Course, Candidates will gain the following skills and expertise:
- Confined Space legislation & Workplace Hazards & Safe Work Procedures.
- Confined Space Entry Permits
- Confined Space Equipment using CF Harnesses, tripods & VED devices.
- Confined Space Emergency Procedures and Confined Space Rescue Drills.
- Perform CPR
You will receive the following unit of competency:
- Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
- RIIWHS202E: Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- MSMPER300: Issue work permits
- MSMPER200: Work in accordance with an issue permit
- MSMWHS201: Conduct hazard analysis
- MSMWHS217: Gaz test atmospheres
- HLTAID009: Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $50 per item.