RIIMPO318F Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $420 with experience | $800 non-experience
- DURATION: Participant with experience 1 Day | Participant non-experience 3 Days
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price: Skid Steer Loader Operation + Excavator operation $750
This course aims to provide all the necessary skills and the knowledge needed to operates a skid steer loader to load, haul, as well as distribute materials. Steer training is relevant to operational roles in both infrastructure industries and civil construction and resources. This course applies to anyone working in site-based or plant operations.
No entry requirements or prerequisites stated for this course
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Successful completion of Australian year 12 equivalent or higher to evidence the required English Language skills to handle unit-specific terminology and calculations as well as written and verbal instruction. If unable to provide AIET, we will conduct an LLN test before registration.
- Have the physical and mental capability to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. All participants attending the training are to be physically fit and wear protective clothing and required PPE.
- 1 Day Training & assessment with experience
- 3 Days Training & assessment with Non-experience
- Legislation & Workplace Hazards
- Presentation, Videos on skid steer loader operations
- Practical training conducting civil construction skid steer loader operations
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
This course is programmed to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to operate a skid steer bobcat to load, haul, and distribute materials.
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Obtain, interpret, clarify and confirm work requirements
- Drive and operate loader using techniques suited to equipment capabilities and site work conditions, and according to workplace procedures
- Establish the weight of the load and ensure it is within safe operational limits of the machine
- Assist loading and unloading the machine from float/trailer following safe work practices
- Manage and report hazards to maintain a safe working environment
You will receive the following after verification of competency:
Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment RIIMPO318F-Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Payment to be done in full before Course commencement
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $50 per item.