RIIMPO320F Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $420 with experience | $800 non-experience
- DURATION: Participant with experience 1 Day | Participant non-experience 3 Days
- INTAKE: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price: Excavator Operation + Skid Steer Loader Operation: $750
This excavator training course aims to provide the participants with the skills and knowledge required to operate excavator operations to lift, carry & place materials.
This short course will give you specialized training in excavator operations on any big construction sites and when performing infrastructure projects. This course applies to anyone working on site-based roles.
No entry requirements or prerequisites stated for this course
STA Entry Requirements
- Participant must be 18 years and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participants are required to know sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to fully qualified for this course.
- Have the physical and mental capability to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. All participants attending the training are to be physically fit and wear protective clothing and required PPE
- 1 Day Training & assessment with experience
- 3 Days Training & assessment with Non-experience
- Legislation & Workplace Hazards
- Presentation, Videos on Excavator operations
- Practical training conducting civil excavator operations.
- Knowledge and Practical Assessment
This course is programmed to provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to conduct civil construction excavator operations in the civil infrastructure to lift, carry, and place materials.
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Drive and operate excavator using techniques suited to equipment capabilities, site and work conditions, and according to workplace procedures.
- Monitor hazards and risks during operations, and making sure safety of self, other personnel, plant and equipment
- Dispose of or recycle materials and clear work area and based on workplace procedures
You will receive the following unit of competency:
Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment RIIMPO320F-Conduct civil construction excavator operation and a convenient wallet-sized card Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Payment to be done in full before Course commencement
Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $22 per item.