TLILIC0005 Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Over 11 Metres Training Course
- DELIVERY: Face to Face Training
- COST: $505
- DURATION: 2 Days Training & 1 Day Safe Work NSW assessment
- INTAKE: Wednesday OR Thursday (We Offer Weekend Classes)
- LOCATION: 3/14-16 Marjorie Street, Sefton NSW 2162
- Combo price: SafeWork NSW High Risk Work License for EWP Over 11 Metre + EWP Under 11 Metres $850
This course provides all the necessary skills and knowledge required to safely operate a boom-type Elevating platform EWP ticket where the boom’s length is 11 meters or more, following all relevant legislative requirements.
The participant will be training on safely operating and controlling an elevated work platform, hazard identification, routine maintenance, communication techniques, risk management, regular maintenance, and operational checks.
Competence in this EWP course does not itself result in a Risk Work License (HRWL) to operate this plant.
No entry requirements or prerequisites are stated for this course.
STA Entry Requirements
- The participant must be 18 years and above (AIET does not train underage students)
- Participants must have sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy, and visual interpretation skills to complete this course.
- Have the physical and mental capability to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. All participants attending the EWP training are to be physically fit and wear protective clothing and required PPE.
SafeWork NSW Conditions for Assessment
- Applicants must be at least 18 Years of age.
- Able to produce 100 points as per the SafeWork NSW identification checklist.
- Understand and speak English at a level to be able to present in the training and assessment.
- Oral assessment can be set up for any applicants having a problem with writing and reading. An extra charge applies.
Training is held for two full days, and the SafeWork NSW assessment is conducted on the third day.
- Day 1-Presentation, discussion, and EWP operational activities.
- Day 2- Practical training & theory (formative assessment) review
- Day 3-SafeWork NSW Assessment.
This course is programmed to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to operate a Boom type Elevating Work Platforms Boom Length 11 Metres or More safely in following all relevant legislative requirements to:
- Plan and prepare for the work task.
- Pre-start checks & Operational checks are carried out on EWP.
- All controls are located, identified, and tested the following manufacturer requirements and safe work procedures.
- Plan Operations: Hazard management and consultation.
- Conclude Operations: Parking, Securing the equipment and following site-specific procedures.
Successfully completing the course, you will receive the following unit of competency:
Nationally recognized Statement of Attainment TLILIC005: License to Operate a Boom –Elevating Work Platform Boom Length 11 Metres or More Issued through RTO #45234
Fees and Charges
- Group discounts apply
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront; group booking payment terms are based on agreement.
A SafeWork NSW License Application Fee of $75.00 applied when the successful applicant lodges the paperwork at a SafeWork NSW authorized post office.
- Other Charges; Certificate Reissuance; $50 per item
- Re-Assessment fees apply